He was adopted by Kimiko and Ryuu when they first moved to America. They found him abandoned by the local deities. Kichiro grew up a hard worker and voracious student. Eventually, he was "replaced" by Jiro. He still considers them his family, but has not ignored the fact that he could rule if he wins this game.
- Employs sprites to help him organize and tidy his library
- Studied the art and culture of his adopted parents to blend in
- Works as a minor minister in the palace
- Eldest in age to all the sons
- Tea Expert, but a terrible cook
- Favorite Tea: Green Tea
- Tea House: Traditional Chinese Tea House
- Special Power: taming sprites, high leaps, basic spells, Glamour
- Goals: Gain throne and surpass expectations
Kichiro is very private about his personal life and relationships. Like most aspects of his life, it's methodical and calculated. Kichiro does have a playful side to him though and enjoys teasing his significant other. Kichiro has reincarnated so it is likely he had offspring in a previous life. He's mostly asexual.
Love Style: Refined but playful/moderately affectionate
Things about the character that definitely will not crop up in the story but I thought about anyway. It helps inform the character.
- Hogswarts House: Ravenclaw
- Bending Style: Air
- Voltron: Green Lion
- My Little Pony: Twilight Sparkle/Sunburst
- Rock Band Instrument: Keyboard/Keytar
- Orchestra: Flute/Organ
- Jug Band: Harmonica
- Light Saber Color: Green
- Myer-Briggs: ISTP